We are a small batch veteran/female owned greenhouse and farm in sunny, scenic Cache Valley, Utah
Intentional Growth is the brainchild of two slightly insane, but definitely brilliant friends living in Northern Utah. We grow industrial hemp and edible mushrooms!
We are dedicated to providing access to the highest-quality, Utah-made mushrooms and hemp (CBD) products to all people for better health and well-being.
Soon, you’ll be able to buy our mushrooms on this website, and our CBD products are available on http://www.thehempfolk.com
About our farm
Five (5) strains of high CBD, low THC (< 0.3%) certified industrial hemp were grown in our greenhouse and field in beautiful Cache Valley, Utah.
Each strain offers consumers a unique, subtle, yet distinguished experience. We offer cured flower, shake, and kief for sale.
Our plants were loved and cared for from germination, to planting and harvest. Plants were started from feminized seed and transplanted to pots (greenhouse) or field when mature. After growing 5-6 feet tall, each plant was harvested, hung with care and dried in ideal temperature and humidity. All biomass is de-stemmed, de-budded and ready for purchase.
Intentional Growth has begun growing yummy, healthy mushrooms utilizing our hemp stalk waste (one farm’s waste is another farm’s growing medium). We have pink oyster (pictured with fresh veggies), lion’s mane, and shitake, but we have more varieties (i.e. King’s Trumpet) coming soon.
Our flower and biomass strains
- Hawthorne Express is a hybrid originating from the AC\DC hemp strain. She smells of sweet apple with pine, cinnamon and hops terpenes. Slightly harsh on the hit, but then sweet and sour with hints of tanginess. This strain is a creeper, hitting you slowly. (COA: flower 10% CBD; kief 14% CBD)
- San Cinco is one of three strains from Boulder Seed. She is pungent with notes of diesel, and is harsher on the throat. Perfect for the seasoned smoker. (COA: flower 16.3% CBD)
- Mother Mary is our second strain from Boulder Seed. She produces cotton candy and vanilla bouquets from a silky smooth hit and continues to burn slowly. (COA: flower 10.7% CBD)
- Number 5 is also from Boulder Seed. This beautiful, predominantly indica strain is full of thick, sweet, vibrant, aromatic buds and has quickly become a farm favorite. (12-15% CBD expected)
- Cherry Wine is a cross between Wife and Charlotte’s Cherrie. Aroma offers sweet cherry notes with hints of cheese and black pepper. (14-18% CBD expected)
Growth Cycle Planning
Intentional Growth spent two years addressing all aspects of growing and harvesting cannabis prior to initial planting. This prepared us for each stage of cannabis growth, the expectations and the potential issues. Being prepared was the key to our bountiful growth and plentiful harvest!
The Intentional Growth mission is to provide pure hemp (CBD) products of the highest quality, farm to table style. We are an industrial hemp farm (Intentional Growth). We also process extract from our plants and produce our own products under THE HEMP FOLK label. We are committed to working with local businesses to provide unique “Utah’s Own” products that help alleviate chronic pain, insomnia and anxiety. We provide tools for relief and wellness which do not alter your state.
Our Farm in Numbers
years pre-production research by 2 experts
pounds of product harvested
year planting, growing, and harvesting
Natasha Quinones-Rodriguez is a horticulturalist and master grower with a passion for cannabis cultivation. She is the mastermind behind our growth-cycle plan.
Margie Borecki is a researcher,
educator, and farmer with a PhD in
plant uptake of nutrients and metals. She is meticulous in processes and procedures to ensure only the highest quality flower and biomass products.
We are Northern Utah’s premier hemp growers
The hemp industry is booming and there’s never been a better time to learn what Hemp CBD can do for you! Here’s why you’ll love our product:
- Organically grown
- Certified pesticide and microbe free
- Greenhouse Grown and Field Grown
- 100’s of physical health benefits
- Will NOT get you high!
“I’m stunned. It’s gorgeous!”
“Highest quality in Northern Utah”
Intention Growth Blog
- Hemp Growing – a year of “Firsts”In 2019 it became legal to grow hemp in Utah. Many folks debated becoming hemp farmers, and for me it seemed like a super awesome idea. I was mostly right. My farm had a great year, and I was pleased to spend all of my days working outdoors, sweaty and exhausted. I was my own boss. I grew gorgeous, dignifiedContinue reading “Hemp Growing – a year of “Firsts””
- Hemp vs. MarijuanaWhat’s the difference between Hemp and Marijuana? The federal law states that “Hemp” is a term used to classify varieties of Cannabis that contain 0.3% or less THC content (by dry weight). “Marijuana” are the varieties of Cannabis that contain more than 0.3% THC content (by dry weight). THC is the psychoactive component that provides the ‘high’ associated with marijuana.Continue reading “Hemp vs. Marijuana”
- It’s LEGAL to send hemp across the US.As of the 2018 US Farm Bill, Industrial Hemp is legal to send across state lines to anywhere in the US. The US Postal Service’s “Acceptance Criteria for Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil and Products Containing CBD” document clearly states that industrial hemp was removed from regulation under the Controlled Substances Act and CAN be transported. Knowing that is helpful, but twoContinue reading “It’s LEGAL to send hemp across the US.”
Follow us on instagram:
Ready to purchase?
FLOWER: Certified processors or retail outlets (those that legally sell CBD flower in their respective states) can purchase our premium flower by the pound. We have several pricing options:
|Pound Range||Field Grown, Unpackaged, Machine Trimmed||Greenhouse, Unpackaged, Machine Trimmed||Packaged, Machine Trimmed|
KIEF We also sell premium hemp kief to certified processors or retail outlets:
- Hawthorne Express 14.1% CBD
- San Cinco 10.2% CBD
THE HEMP FOLK products available now at: